A lively and informative program on “Etiquette” for children ages 5 to 12.
“ELBOWS OFF THE TABLE” is an activity-filled program that provides a significant, long-term benefit to motivate children to interact with others positively and handle everyday situations in a caring and courteous manner.
Simla Akyol, who specializes in children’s events and entertainment, will teach courtesy and respect in a fun, informative, and interactive way through role-playing and various interesting activities.
Take-home handouts are provided to reinforce lessons learned.
Each child receives Award of Achievement Certificates after completing the program.
Menu of Topics
• Introducing yourself and others
• Importance of first impressions
• Significance of body language
• Table manners
• How to handle difficult situations at the table and with friends
• Embarrassing accidents, what to do and more…
Acting and role-playing with costumes and props.
Simla Akyol interacts with the children to help them use their power of reasoning, as this is the best possible teaching tool to boost confidence. They will have a truly charming and memorable occasion while learning important social skills.
Interested in Booking?
Interested in booking this program for your group? Interested in a specific date and location? We’d be happy to customize a program for you. Please contact us.
• The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay – RitzKids Program • Our Lady of the Pillar Catholic Church Half Moon Bay – Mothers Group • San Jose State University • Electivity • Kids Connection Schools • Crown & Crumpet • St Patrick School • Holy Name School • Willow Creek Academy • Mill Valley Rec Center • Newark Rec Center • Additional private clients